Oven Roasted Honey Orange Pan-Roast
The perfect glaze to satisfy your customers' cravings.
- 1 whole Turkey or Chicken Pan-Roast
- 6 tbsp. Honey
- 4 tbsp. Orange Marmalade
- Preheat oven to 400'F. Wash hands, put on new gloves and sanitize utensils. Remove pan-roast from wrap and dry with paper towels. Place pan-roast on baking sheet. Lightly score skin diagonally with 1 1/2" wide slits.
- Spread 3 tablespoons of honey over the pan-roast, being sure to cover the top and sides. Cover lightly with foil.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove from oven and spread remaining honey over the roast. Garnish with orange marmalade.
- Check that the surface temperature of the breast has reached 165'F by measuring the temperature directly underneath the skin.
- Move pan-roast into clean pan and place in cooler immediately.
- Prior to slicing, check the temperature, to ensure that it is 39'F or below internally.
- Once cool, slice and serve.