- 1 whole Turkey or Chicken Pan-Roast
- 5 tbsp. Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto
- 1 tbsp. Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 oz. Sun-Dried Tomatoes in Oil
- 1 sprig Fresh Basil
- Preheat oven to 400'F. Wash hands, put on new gloves and sanitize utensils. Remove pan-roast from wrap and dry with paper towels. Place pan-roast on baking sheet. Lightly score skin diagonally with 1 1/2" wide slits.
- Mix sun-dried tomato pesto and olive oil. Spread over pan-roast, covering the top and sides. Cover lightly with foil.
- Bake for 8-9 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with sun-dried tomato slices and basil.
- Check that the surface temperature of the breast has reached 165'F by measuring the temperature directly underneath the skin.
- Move the pan-roast into clean pan and place in cooler immediately.
- Prior to slicing, check the temperature, to ensure that it is 39'F or below internally.
- Once cool, slice and serve.