Pepper Encrusted Fritters with Garlic Mashed Potatoes | Perdue Foodservice
- Pepper Encrusted Fritters with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Pepper Encrusted Fritters with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Serving Size: 3 tenders
Perdue® Country Pepper Chicken Tenderloin Fritters
White Sweet Corn (frozen)
Yukon Gold Potatoes
Salt & Pepper
- Deep fry fritters for 3-5 minutes @ 350'F or until internal temperature reaches 165'F.
- Peel and dice potatoes into 1 inch chunks. Boil in salted water until the potatoes become tender the entire way through.
- Drain water from the pot. Add sour cream, heavy cream, butter and garlic to the potatoes. With a potato masher, mash to your desired texture. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Thaw frozen bag of corn overnight in the refrigerator. Once thawed, add to a large mixing bowl. Add vegetable oil and desired seasoning to corn. Toss to evenly coat.
- Spread the corn evenly across a large sheet pan covered with parchment paper. Roast at 425'F until corn begins to lightly brown and cooks through.