Pesto Chicken topped with Buffalo Mozzarella and Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 3 whole CHEF REDI® Chicken Tenders
- 4 slices mozzarella
- 1/2 c. spiral noodles
- 1/4 c. sundried tomatoes
- 1/4 c. pesto sauce
- Fry tenders until internal temperature reaches 165°.
- Pre-cook noodles as directed on box; place on plate.
- Add Mozzarella Cheese Slices. Melt cheese in salamander or oven before placing over noodles.
- When cool add sundried tomatoes.
- Layer chicken on top of mixture.
- Pipe Pesto Sauce over the tenders.