Pulled Buffalo Chicken Sandwich with Blue Cheese Cream
- 2 c. Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Filets — cooked, shredded
- 1/2 c. Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 c. blue cheese — crumbled
- 1 c. cream cheese
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese — shredded
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1/4 c. butter — softened
- 8 slices peasant bread — sliced
- Combine shredded chicken and buffalo sauce. Set aside.
- Blend together the blue cheese, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Assemble the sandwich: Butter one side of each bread slice. Layer the unbuttered side of 4 slices of bread with the cheese mixture. Top with buffalo chicken.
- Place the remaining slices of bread on top of each sandwich, butter side facing out.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Place the sandwiches butter side down into the hot skillet. Flip once the bread is a golden-brown color and cook to the same color on the other side.
- Remove from skillet, slice in half and serve.