Salsa Mini Burgers
Serving Size: 1 Small Burger
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Add a quick and easy kick to your burgers for great taste.
- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Ground Turkey (16-oz package)
- 1/4 c. medium or hot salsa
- 3 tbsp. dry breadcrumbs
- 1 - 2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 8 thin slices slices Cheddar cheese (about 2 oz)
- 1 - 2 Medium Tomatoes — sliced
- 8 Dinner rolls — split
- 3/4 c. prepared guacamole*
- Mix turkey and salsa just until combined. If mixture is too moist to hold shape, mix in breadcrumbs. Shape into 8 equal patties.
- Heat a wide skillet over medium-high heat. Coat bottom of pan with oil.
- Place patties in pan (cook in two batches if needed to fit in pan). Cook 3-4 minutes until browned; turn and cook until second side is brown. Top each with a slice of cheese and cook until internal temperature is 165ºF.
- Place burgers between split dinner rolls and top with a tomato slice and a heaping tablespoon of guacamole. Serve immediately.
*To make guacamole: Mash one ripe avocado; blend in 1 tablespoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, and 1/4 teaspoon salt or garlic salt.