Sliced Turkey Sandwich with an Arugula Tomato Blend
Serving Size: sandwich
- 5 slices Perdue® Sandwich Builders® Turkey
- 2 slices Thick-cut Sourdough Bread — grilled or toasted
- 3 tbsp. Dijonaise Sandwich Spread
- 1 1/2 slices Smoked Gouda Cheese
- 1/2 c. Arugula
- 1/4 c. Diced Tomatoes
- Grill or toast the sour dough bread. Mix the tomatoes and the arugula together.
- Spread the dijonnaise on both sides of the bread.
- Place the arugula tomato mix on the bottom half of the bread. Top with the turkey slices, followed by the smoked gouda cheese.
- Place the other half of the bread on top and secure with frill picks.