Smoked Turkey on Grilled Sour Dough
Grilled rustic sour dough bread, stuffed with Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast, vine-ripened tomatoes, and Vermont white cheddar cheese finished with peppercorn ranch.
- 4 oz. Hickory Smoked Turkey Breast — thinly sliced
- 2 slices Rustic Sour Dough bread
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 small Vine-ripened tomato
- 3 slices Vermont White Cheddar Cheese
- 2 tbsp. Peppercorn Ranch dressing
- Brush the outside of the sourdough bread with the olive oil and place on to a preheated sandwich grill. Cook until the outside of the bread is toasty.
- Begin the sandwich stack on one slice of the bread with the tomatoes, topped with the Peppercorn Ranch.
- Follow with the Vermont White Cheddar and the hickory smoked turkey. Place the second slice of the bread on the top of the sandwich and serve.