- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Ground Turkey (16-oz package)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 c. onion — chopped
- 2 cloves garlic — minced
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes with chilis or Mexican style — undrained (15 oz)
- 1 can pinto beans — undrained (15 oz)
- 1 can corn — undrained (or 1 1/2 cups frozen) (15 oz)
- 2 Medium Zucchini — diced (about 2 cups)
- Toppings: Sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, Torillas or cornbread
- Heat oil in a 3-4-quart saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook stirring frequently until softened.
- Add chili powder, cumin and oregano; stir 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Add turkey and salt. Cook, breaking up turkey with a spoon until no longer pink.
- Stir in tomatoes, pinto beans, corn and zucchini. Cover and simmer over medium heat 15 minutes. If too liquid, simmer uncovered a few minutes longer. Serve warm with toppings, tortillas or cornbread.