- 2 Chef Redi® Tenders
- 1 romaine lettuce heart — torn
- 1/8 c. Black beans — drained
- 1/8 c. corn nibblets
- 1/8 c. tomatoes — diced
- 1/8 c. green onions
- 1/8 c. celery — sliced
- Cook Tenders using the directions provided.
- Place the lettuce in a serving bowl. Mix the black beans, corn, tomatoes, green onions, and celery together and put on top of the lettuce.
- Once the tenders are finished cooking slice into three pieces and put on top of the salad.
- Top with your favorite dressing and serve with corn bread.