Southwestern Turkey Caesar Salad
- 3 heads Romaine lettuce — torn
- 6 c. Perdue® Turkey Ham — julienne strips
- 3 c. Black beans — drained
- 3 c. red bell peppers — julienne strips
- 8 oz. croutons
- 1 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese — grated
- 3 whole Avocados — peeled & sliced
- 1 c. olive oil
- 1/3 c. Lemon Juice
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 c. crushed anchovies
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- Salad Toss together lettuce, turkey ham, black beans, red pepper, croutons, and cheese.
- Caesar Dressing: Combine olive oil, lemon juice, white wine vinegar, egg yolks, anchovies, garlic, mustard and Worcestershire sauce in a blender container or food processor bowl. Process until well blended.
- Toss salad with dressing. Serve in 10-ounce portions.
- Garnish each serving with 3 slices avocado.