- 2 lbs. Perdue® Ground Turkey
- 2 c. Rice — cooked and cooled
- 1 c. Onions — finely diced
- 3 cloves Garlic — minced
- 2 c. Tomatoes — crushed
- 1 tsp. Fresh Thyme
- 12 Blanched Red or Green Bell Peppers
- Salt & White Pepper to taste
- Combine the cooled/cooked rice, onions, turkey, garlic and tomatoes in a large mixing bowl. Add in the herbs, and salt/pepper.
- Blanch the bell peppers, drain to remove any moisture. Cool before filling.
- Fill each pepper with the meat/rice mixture. Arrange the peppers in a half size shallow hotel pan.
- Top the peppers with the additional crushed tomatoes. Bake in a 350 degree convection oven until a 165 degree internal temperature is achieved.