Turkey Bistro Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 sandwich
- 2 1/4 lbs. Perdue® Turkey Breast — sliced
- 12 Croissants or Sourdough rolls — split
- 12 Lettuce leaves
- 3/4 c. Blue cheese — crumbled
- 1 1/2 c. Sun Dried Tomatoes — drained
- 12 slices Red Onions
- 2 tbsp. Olive Oil
- 2 whole Eggs
- 2 cloves Garlic — minced
- 1 tsp. Dillweed
- 1/4 c. Lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1 lb. Olive Oil
- Dill Mayonnaise In a food processor bowl, combine the oil, eggs, garlic, dill, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Cover and process until smooth. With machine running, pour remaining oil through hole in feed tube until oil is absorbed and mixture is thick and smooth. Cover and chill until needed. Makes 3 cups.
- Sandwich preparation For each sandwich, spread cut sides or roll with Dill Mayonnaise.
- Layer sandwich with lettuce leaves, 3 oz. of the sliced turkey, 1 oz. of the tomatoes, 1 T. of the blue cheese, and top wiht one slice of the onion.
- Add bun top. Halve sandwich crosswise.