Turkey Caprese Panini
Rustic Foccacia bread stuffed with Golden Pan Roast Turkey Breast, Buffalo Mozzarella, Sundried Tomatoes, and Fresh Basil, grilled until brown and toasty. Served with a balsamic aioli.
- 4 lbs. Golden Pan-Roasted Turkey Breast — thinly sliced
- 1 Foccacia Roll
- 4 oz. Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese — thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp. Oil-packed Sundried Tomatoes — chopped
- 1/4 c. Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp. Balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Mayonnaise
- Split the Foccacia Roll in half. Start building the sandwich on the bottom side of the roll, with 2 oz. of the Buffalo mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the sundried tomatoes on top of the cheese. Follow with the thinly sliced turkey breast. Add the remaining cheese on top of the meat, followed by the top of the roll.
- Place onto panini grill and cook until outside is brown & toasty and middle of sandwich is warm.
Another Super Sandwich Idea: Grilled Mediterranean Turkey Foccacia Grilled Foccacia bread stuffed with golden pan roast turkey breast, roasted red pepper and a pesto cheese spread.