Turkey Fra Diavolo
- 1 c. Perdue® Fully Cooked Turkey Breast — diced
- 6 oz. linguini pasta
- 6 oz. spinach linguini pasta
- 4 oz. red onions — diced
- 4 oz. red peppers — diced
- 8 oz. tomatoes — chopped
- 2 tsp. Crushed Red pepper flakes
- 4 oz. tomato juice
- 1 dash Salt and pepper — to taste
- Prepare a Diavolo sauce with fresh tomatoes, peppers, onions, tomato juice and crushed red pepper flakes. Cook until reduced.
- Slice Perdue Pan Roasted Turkey Breast into chunks and add to simmering sauce.
- Prepare spinach linguine al dente and top with turkey/Diavolo sauce.
- Grate fresh Parmesan cheese on top and serve with crusty Italian semolina bread and olive oil.