Turkey Pasta Salad Francaise
- 2 lbs. Fusilli or Bow-tie Pasta
- 3 lbs. Perdue® Julienne Turkey Strips
- 1 lb. carrots — julienne strips
- 1 lb. Frozen French Green beans — thawed
- 1/2 c. Frozen Toasted Pine nuts or Slivered almonds
- 24 whole Lettuce Leaves — as needed
- 2/3 c. mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 2/3 c. dairy sour cream
- 1/3 c. orange juice
- 3 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions; rinse in cool water and drain.
- Toss together drained pasta, turkey, carrots, green beans and nuts.
- For dressing, combine all remaining ingredients until well blended. Toss pasta mixture with dressing and chill until serving time.
- To serve, portion in 12-oz. servings on lettuce-lined plates.