Tuscan Chicken Pasta Salad
- 3 lbs. Chicken strips
- 4 lbs. Elbow Macaroni
- 6 Yellow peppers — roasted and diced
- 1 lb. Sliced Black Olives
- 9 medium Tomatoes — diced
- 4 medium Onions — diced
- 1 large Cucumber — peeled, deseeded and diced
- 3 c. Balsamic Dressing
- 1 c. Chopped Italian Parlsey
- 1 1/2 c. Fresh Basil Leaves
- Cook macaroni as directed on box. Drain, rinse and place in large bowl.
- Add chicken, peppers, olives, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, dressing and herbs to the bowl and mix together.
- Refrigerate Pasta Salad until ready to use.