Asian Chicken Salad
- 1 tbsp. ginger — fresh, peeled and grated
- 1 tbsp. garlic — clove, crushed
- 1/4 c. rice wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp. sesame oil — toasted
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. sriracha
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice — fresh
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 lb. PERDUE® FC, Oven Roasted Chicken Breast Strips
- 6 c. romaine lettuce — chopped
- 2 c. red cabbage — shredded
- 1 ¼ c. red bell pepper — julienne
- 1 c. carrots — shredded
- 1/3 c. scallion — sliced
- 11 oz. can mandarin oranges, — drained
- 1 c. wonton strips
Instructions for Dressing:
- In a blender, add all ingredients except the oil, salt and pepper.
- While blending, pour in oil and continue mixing until incorporated.
- Fold in salt and pepper.
Instructions for Salad:
- Toss the lettuce, cabbage, red bell pepper, carrot, scallion and mandarin oranges with dressing. Top with chicken breast and wonton strips. Serve.