Avocado and Aioli Turkey Burger
- 2 tbsp. parsley — chopped
- 4 tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp. Fresh-cracked Black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. flake salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3 garlic cloves — smashed
- 2 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 2 Brioche buns — toasted
- 2 PERDUE® Dark Meat Turkey Burgers
- 6 red onion rings
- 6 small avocado wedges
- In a bowl, combine red onion rings and vinegar. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- While onions are pickling, make an aioli: in a bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic cloves, lemon juice, chopped parsley, table salt and ground black pepper; mix well and set aside.
- Grill burgers for 6 minutes per side, or to an internal temperature of 165ºF. Remove from grill.
- Assemble each sandwich: Spread aioli on both sides of sliced buns. Place 1 burger on the bottom of each bun, followed by lettuce, pickled red onion, avocado, flake salt and cracked pepper. Top with other half of bun and serve