BBQ Chopped Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 4
- 12 oz. PERDUE®, READY TO COOK, ORIGINAL BREADED CHICKEN TENDERLOIN FRITTERS, FROZEN — cut
- 1/3 c. ranch dressing — reduced fat
- 1/3 c. barbecue sauce
- 1 pkg. romaine lettuce — chopped (6 oz)
- 1 can black beans — rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 1 can corn — drained (8 oz)
- 2 medium tomatoes — chopped
- 1/4 c. red onion — chopped
- 1 c. tortilla strips (optional)
- Fry chicken tenders. Cool slightly then cut into 1/2 inch slices. Stir together ranch dressing and barbecue sauce in a small bowl.
- Combine lettuce, black beans, corn, tomatoes and red onion in a large bowl. Pour half of BBQ Ranch dressing over lettuce mixture and toss well. Divide evenly on large salad plates.
- Top each salad with chicken slices. Drizzle remaining BBQ Ranch dressing over the chicken. Top with tortilla strips, if desired.