- 2 c. Fully-cooked Pulled Chicken
- 1/2 c. Bottled Hickory-flavored BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Orange Juice Concentrate
- 3/4 c. Water
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 4 whole Kaiser or hamburger rolls — sliced
- 1 c. Prepared coleslaw
- In saucepan, combine chicken, BBQ sauce, orange juice concentrate, water and mustard over medium-high heat. When mixture begins to bubble, reduce heat to simmer. Cook for 5-8 minutes (until mixture is heated through).
- Remove chicken from heat. Divide evenly among 4 rolls. Top each with 1/4 cup of coleslaw.
- Cover sandwiches with roll top and serve immediately.