Chicken Breast Stuffed with Spinach, Ricotta and Walnuts
- 5 PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® Chicken Breast Filet
- Poultry seasoning to taste
- 5 c. baby spinach
- 2 cloves garlic — chopped
- 1/2 c. ricotta
- 1/4 c. mozzarella — shredded
- 1/4 c. parmesan cheese — shredded
- 3/4 c. walnuts — chopped
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Pat chicken dry and cut a pocket into the thicker side of the chicken breast.
- Season chicken generously.
- Mix cheeses, spinach, garlic and walnuts, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Press equal amounts into each chicken breast pocket.
- In hot pan with oil, sear chicken on each side until golden brown.
- Continue cooking in the pan on reduced heat or in a 400°F oven until an internal temp of 165°F is reached.
- Garnish with fresh herbs as desired.