- 3 c. PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® FC Diced Chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp. unsalted butter, softened
- 12 eggs, whisked
- ¾ c. mushrooms, sliced, sautéed
- 1 ¼ c. cherry tomatoes, roasted
- ¾ c. baby spinach, sautéed
- 3 tsp. garlic, minced, sautéed
- 1 ½ c. gruyere cheese, shredded
- ¾ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat the inside of two 8-inch ovenproof skillets with softened butter.
- In a mixing bowl, add eggs, all vegetables, garlic, cheese, salt and pepper, and combine.
- Divide the mixture into the two buttered skillets and bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges.