Chicken Stuffed Conchiglie
Ingredients for Topping
- 12 PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® Boneless Skinless Thighs
- ½ c. olive oil
- 4 c. leeks, julienned
- ¼ c. garlic, chopped
- ½ c. shallots, chopped
- 1 c. mushrooms, chopped
- 2 c. flour
- 8 c. chicken stock
- 4 c. pancetta, small dice
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
Ingredienets for Pasta
- 36 large pasta shells, cooked and chilled
- 8 c. ricotta cheese, whipped
- 4 c. scallions, minced
Instructions for Topping
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place the olive oil into a large pan over a medium heat. Render pancetta. Add leeks, mushrooms, shallots and garlic and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and shake off the excess. Place into the same pan and brown on both sides.
- Deglaze the pan with the chicken stock and bring to a simmer. Cook the chicken in leek mixture until the liquid has thickened and the chicken is 165°F internal.
- Remove some of the liquid for finishing the sauce.
- Remove the chicken thighs and shred, and then add back to the pan until needed.
Instructions for Pasta
- Reheat shells in boiling water.
- Remove from water and stuff shells with whipped ricotta. Top with cooked chicken mixture and garnish with scallions.