- 3 lbs. PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® TENDERREADY® Roasted Chicken Quarters, 51272
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 6 garlic cloves — minced
- 2 tbsp. ginger — fresh, grated
- 1 tbsp. garam masala
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. Kashmiri chili powder
- 1 c. whole milk yogurt
- 4 tbsp. lime juice
- 2 tsp. salt
- jasmine rice
- pickled red onions
- Heat oil in a pan and add garlic and ginger. Cook for 1 minute, then add garam masala, cumin and kashmiri chili powder and cook for an additional minute. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Combine the above with the yogurt, lime juice and salt.
- Add chicken to the seasoned yogurt ensuring the chicken is completely submerged.
- Refrigerate the chicken and marinade for at least 1 to 2 hours.
- Place chicken on a wire rack over a lined pan and cook in a preheated 350°F oven for 20 to 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Place broil on high and broil chicken to add a light char on the chickens.