Chicken Tostada with Cactus Corn Salad
- 1 corn tortilla — street taco style, fried crispy
- 1 cactus paddle — cleaned and cut into strips
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. White onion — finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic — minced
- 1 lime — juiced
- 1 tbsp. cilantro — chopped
- 1 tbsp. queso fresco — crumbled
- 1 tbsp. lime crema — premade
- 1 tbsp. red and green jalapeños — sliced
- 1 PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® Organic B/S Chicken Breast
- Roast Chicken Breast at 350°F until temperature reaches 165°F internally, shred, set aside.
- Brush cactus paddle and corn on the cob with oil and then grill.
- Shave corn off the cob and toss with cactus paddle strips, white onion, garlic, lime and cilantro in a bowl.
- To assemble tostada, stack one fried tortilla shell with a heaping amount of shredded chicken breast, corn cactus salad, queso fresco and lime crema.
- Reserve remaining chicken and salad to make more tostadas.