Crispy Chicken Sandwich
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Filets — whole
- 1/2 c. remoulade sauce
- 4 potato buns — butter toasted, sliced
- 12 slices pickles, dill
- 1 c. coleslaw
- Preheat fryer to 350F.
- Batter and bread the chicken breasts.
- Place breaded chicken breasts into fryer and cook for 6 minutes or until an internal temperature of at least 165F.
- Assemble sandwich: Spread remoulade onto bottom and top of butter-toasted bun. Place the hot fried chicken on top of the sauced bottom half of bun, then place pickles and coleslaw on top of the chicken. Close the sandwich with top of bun. Serve.