HARVESTLAND® Organic Chicken Breast with a Warm Spring Bulgur Salad
- 1 qt. Baby arugula
- 4 tbsp. Butter — room temperature
- 3 c. Carrot — shaved
- 1 1/2 c. English peas — blanched
- 6 c. Bulgur — cooked
- 2 c. Radish — quartered
- 1/4 c. Shallots — minced
- 12 HARVESTLAND® Organic Chicken Breasts
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Season HARVESTLAND Organic Chicken Breasts with salt and pepper.
- Roast in oven for 12-15 minutes until an internal temperature of 180ºF is reached.
- In a large rondeau over medium high heat, add the butter and shallots, and cook for 2 minutes
- Add the carrots and radish and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the carrots soften.
- Add in the bulgur and peas, stir until warmed through and season with salt and pepper.
- Prior to serving, allow the chicken to rest for 8 minutes. Toss the baby arugula in with the bulgur and serve.