HARVESTLAND® RTC Breaded Chicken Breast Strips
- 2 1/2 lbs. HARVESTLAND® RTC Breaded Chicken Breast Strips (56204)
- 20 strips Bacon — cooked
- 20 Tomatoes — sliced
- 1 head Bibb lettuce
- 2 tbsp. Chipotle TABASCO
- 1/4 c. Ranch dressing
- 10 Buttermilk biscuits
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lay chicken strips on a parchment lined sheet pan. Bake in the oven until an internal temperature of 140°F is reached.
- Combine the Tabasco and the ranch dressing; set aside.
- Wash and pull the Bibb lettuce into individual leaves.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the chipotle ranch on to the bottom layer of the biscuit.
- Place 2 slices of tomato and cover with 2 leaves of lettuce followed by 2 strips of bacon.
- Lay 4 ounces of the chicken strips over top and place the top of the biscuit over.