Japanese Style Boneless Wings
Tender boneless chicken wings tossed in a toasted sesame glaze and garnished with crushed pineapple and red peppers.
- 1 dozen Fully Cooked Boneless Wings
- 3 tbsp. Toasted Sesame Glaze (directions below)
- 3 tbsp. Crushed Pineapple
- 2 tbsp. Red pepper — diced fine
- 1 tbsp. Cilantro — chopped
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1 tbsp. Shallots — chopped
- 1 tbsp. Garlic — chopped
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 1/4 c. Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. Sesame seeds — toasted
- 2 tbsp. Fresh parsley — chopped
- Make the glaze by heating the sesame oil in a shallow pan. Then add the shallots and garlic. Saute for 1 minute without adding color.
- Next add the honey, soy sauce and the toasted sesame seeds. Set aside to cool.
- Deep fry the boneless wings until the internal temperature reaches 145'F.
- Toss the wings together with the glaze, pineapple and red peppers. Serve on a platter garnished with the cilantro and parsley.