- 4 HARVESTLAND® Premium White Ground Turkey Burgers
- 1/2 c. Barbecue sauce
- 4 slices of pineapple
- 4 slices of Monterey Jack or Pepper Jack cheese
- 4 seeded sandwich buns — toasted
- 4 of lettuce leaves
- 4 slices of avocado
- Spray grill or grill pan with vegetable cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat.
- Season burgers with salt and ground black pepper to taste and grill 10-14 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Place pineapple slices on grill last 5 minutes of cooking.
- Serve burgers on buns spread on each side with 1 tablespoon of barbecue sauce and top with grilled pineapple, cheese, lettuce, and avocado if desired.