Oriental Crispy Chicken Salad
Crispy Boneless Chicken Wings with Romaine lettuce, Napa cabbage, shredded carrots, spring onions, tomatoes, and chow mein noodles tossed with rice wine vineigrette.
- 8 Fully Cooked Boneless Wings
- 1 c. Romaine lettuce — shredded
- 1 c. Napa cabbage — shredded
- 1/4 c. Carrots — shredded
- 1/4 c. spring onions — chopped
- 1/4 c. tomatoes — diced
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinaigrette (directions below)
- 1/4 c. chow mein noodles
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. Chinese Hot Mustard
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 3 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 5 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. cilantro — chopped
- To make the dressing, mix the mayonnaise, hot mustard, honey and vinegar together. While mixing with a wire whip, drizzle in the sesame oil and add the cilantro. Set aside.
- Deep fry the boneless wings until the internal temperature has reached 145'F.
- Toss the lettuce, cabbage, carrots, onions, tomatoes and dressing together with the boneless wings. Serve in a large bowl garnished with the chow mein noodles.