Roasted Turkey and Brie Flatbread
- 12 slices Brie cheese
Cranberry Compote Ingredients
- 10 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. orange juice
- 3 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. Fresh-cracked Black pepper
- 2 tsp. flake salt
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 c. PERDUE® Roast Turkey — sliced thick
- 2 c. fresh cranberries
- 1 c. Baby arugula
- 1/2 c. Cranberry Compote
- 1 c. sugar
- 2 rectangular flatbreads
- In a bowl, combine arugula, 2 Tbsp olive oil and vinegar. Set aside.
- Assemble as follows: Lightly brush each flatbread with 1 Tbsp olive oil. Randomly place turkey, brie and compote on top. Place on sheet pan and bake 8–10 minutes or until desired doneness. Remove from oven.
- Garnish the top with dressed arugula, salt and pepper.