Santa Fe Chicken Soup
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 6 oz. Fully-cooked Pulled Chicken
- 1 can Chicken broth (49.5 oz.)
- 1 can Mexican-style corn (11 oz.) — undrained
- 1 can Diced tomatoes with mild green chiles (10 oz.) — undrained
- 1/2 c. Quick-cooking Rice
- 1 can Pinto Beans — rinsed and drained (15 oz)
- 2 tbsp. Minced fresh cilantro
- 1 Lime — thinly sliced
- In large saucepan, combine chicken broth, chicken, beans, corn and tomatoes with chiles. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Add rice; reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 10 minutes until rice is tender. Stir in cilantro.
- Spoon soup into bowls and garnish each serving with a slice of lime. Serve with a basket of warm flour tortillas.