Sesame Ginger Wings
Serving Size: 1 appetizer
Cook Time: 35 min+marinate
These succulent wings are simple to make and easy to eat.
- 1 pkg. HARVESTLAND® Fresh Chicken Wings (about 2 lbs.)
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 packed tbsp. Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp. fresh ginger — finely minced
- 1 tsp. garlic — minced
- 3 - 4 tbsp. sesame seeds
- Cut tips off wings and discard. Cut wings at joint if desired.
- In a shallow dish, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat. Let stand 30 minutes, turning 2 or 3 times.
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with cooking spray. Arrange wings on pan, leaving space between each. Sprinkle sesame seeds evenly over wings.
- Bake 30 minutes until wings are cooked through (180ºF), and skin is glazed and crisp.