- 1 dozen Fully Cooked Boneless Wings
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Oil
- 1/4 c. Spring Onions — white end only
- 1/4 c. Carrots — Julienne
- 1/4 c. Broccoli florets — blanched
- 1/4 c. Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/2 c. Plain Rice
- 1 tbsp. Sesame Seeds
- Deep fry the boneless wings until the internal temperature has reached 145'F.
- In hot saute pan, heat the sesame oil over medium heat and then begin to saute the spring onions, carrots and broccoli.
- Toss in the teriyaki sauce and the boneless wings. Serve over the rice and garnish with the sesame seeds.