Thai Chicken Grain Bowl
Ingredients for Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
- ¾ c. creamy peanut butter
- 6 tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 6 tbsp. lime juice
- 9 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 3” ginger, fresh, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp. garlic, rough chop
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 6 tbsp. honey
- 1 ½ c. cilantro
- 12 PERDUE® HARVESTLAND® Boneless Skinless Thighs
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 12 c. ancient grain blend, prepared according to package
- 3 c. carrot, julienned
- 3 c. kale, small chop
- 3 c. bean sprouts
- 3 c. purple cabbage, shaved
- ¾ c. cilantro leaves, washed, dried for garnish
- 3 ¾ c. spicy Thai peanut sauce (above)
Instructions for Spicy Thai Peanut Sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a blender on high until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat in a large rondeau. Add chicken and cook taking the internal temperature to 165°F. Let rest for 5 minutes, then rough chop.
- Equally divide prepared ancient grain blend into 12 bowls.
- Equally divide chicken, carrots, sprouts, kale and cabbage into bowls.
- Top with prepared sauce. Garnish with cilantro leaves.