Turkey-Cheddar Melt with Bacon-Fig Jam
- 1 PERDUE® NAE RTC S/O Turkey Breast, Cook In Bag
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 slices sharp cheddar
- 1 tbsp. bacon-fig jam — premade
- 1/4 c. arugula
- 1/2 avocado — sliced
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- Roast turkey breast in oven until internal temperature reaches 170°F, according to package directions.
- Slice turkey breast to desired thickness once cooled. Set aside until ready to use.
- Toast bread in a pan with the butter until golden brown. Add cheese to one bread slice to melt.
- Assemble sandwich with the butter-toasted bread with cheese, turkey, avocado, arugula and bacon jam.