- 24 slices Turkey Breast, Hickory Smoked
- 4 tbsp. butter — melted
- 8 slices marble rye
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 c. rainbow coleslaw — prepared
- 1/2 c. Thousand Island dressing
- Brush the melted butter on to one side of all the sliced marble rye pieces.
- Assemble the sandwich by piling turkey on to the unbuttered side of a marble rye slice. Add the Swiss cheese and top that with the rainbow coleslaw. Spread the Thousand Island dressing on to the unbuttered side of another slice of bread. Combine both sides to form the sandwich.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat.
- Place the sandwiches butter side down into the hot skillet. Flip once a golden-brown color is achieved, and cook to the same color on the other side.
- Remove from skillet and serve.