- 8 PERDUE® No Antibiotics Ever RTC Savory White Meat Turkey Patty, 5.33oz, 80189
- 2 onion — sliced in ½” rounds
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 8 slices American cheese
- 4 tbsp. spicy mayo
- 4 brioche hamburger bun — toasted
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Caramelize onions in olive oil. Set aside.
- Preheat griddle on high to 500F. Season burgers with salt and pepper. Place the burgers on the griddle and immediately smash them down with a weight. Leave the weight on the patty and cook for 1 minute. Remove weight and flip the burger, placing the weight back on. Continue cooking until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- To assemble, place ½ tablespoon of spicy mayo on the bottom bun, top with 1 burger, a slice of cheese, another burger and slice of cheese and the caramelized onion. Add a ½ tablespoon of spicy mayo to the top bun and place on top. Serve.