Fire House Turkey Burger
- 1 Perdue® Turkey Burger
- 1/2 c. Fire-roasted Peppers & Onions
- 1 slice Monterey Jack Cheese
- 3 slices Plum Tomatoes
- 1 Lettuce leaf
- 1 oz. Peppercorn Dressing
- 1 whole Kaiser Roll
- Place a frozen Turkey Burger on a flat or chargrill. Grill until burger is 165°F.
- Toast the roll and place 1/2 oz. of Peppercorn Dressing on the heel and crown of the Kaiser Roll.
- On the heel, add the lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
- Top with the grilled burger, roasted peppers and onions and the roll crown.